It is with great honor and humility that I announce my new position as Managing Director of the
Association of Image Consultants International (AICI) global magazine. The AICI global magazine is a quarterly magazine published by and for image professionals highlighting the mot important people, places, and products in the global image industry. Thank you to my colleagues and peers for entrusting me with this great responsibility. I look forward to working with the AICI team to bring the world of image to your inbox. As managing director my responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with the Editor-In-Chief on publication themes and department assignments.
- Managing communications with department directors regarding article topics, deadlines and other relevant industry information.
- Editing articles submitted by department directors ensuring copy and photos meet AICI publishing standards guidelines.
- Submission of all articles to Editor-In-Chief for final edits, layout and publication.
The AICI Global July issue recently launched and includes 8 steps to building a sustainable brand. The October issue is themed, "The Etiquette Evolution". The October issue will compare the past/present rules in the following areas:
- Digital Etiquette (correspondence, posting, photos) - Travel Etiquette (passenger, foreign language, tipping) - Business Etiquette (introductions, gifts, social events) - First Rule of Social Etiquette
The issue will also feature an interview with Charlotte Ford, author of 21st Century Etiquette. Other articles will include:
- Chapter news - New AICI web site introduction - Member Spotlight - Letter from President Jane Seaman - Letter from the Editor