We've recently been contacted by Indochino, an online custom tailoring service. Indochino has embarked on a traveling tailor concept over the last several months and DC is next on the list. We have yet to try Indochino's product but we have several associates who wear it and have read numerous reviews. The reviews online and off have tended to be terribly negative or wonderfully positive. We'll withhold judgement until personally putting the process through its paces. However, we must admit to more than bit of scepticism.
We will be in attending Indochino's private media event on March 1 as well as the pop up and will report the full results. Until then, find out more about how you can take part in this event below.
Indochino - Custom Online Menswear Clothier Opens Traveling Tailor Pop-Up Shop
in Washington DC at LivingSocial’s 918 F Street from March 2-10
Book an appointment to get fitted for a custom suit (starting at $379) ;
Receive a FREE dress shirt ($79 value) with suit purchase
Appointments from March 2nd through March 10th are available on 15 minute intervals from 8am-8pm for men to meet with one of Indochino’s custom tailors and stylists. Everyone who books an appointment will receive a FREE dress shirt ($79 value) with any suit purchase, one shirt per customer. Book your appointment at: http://www.indochino.com/dc
Typically, an Indochino customer shops online, selecting the design details that he desires for his custom suit or shirt. When he is ready to place his order, he then creates a measurement profile through Indochino’s online step-by-step measurement process with easy to follow videos. It only takes 10 minutes and can be done from the comfort of home, with the measuring assistance of a friend.
Following much success in Chicago and New York, Indochino has decided to bring its Travelling Tailor Pop-Up Shop to Washington DC, where their staff will take your measurements and provide you with personal styling. Learn which customizations work best to complement your specific body type, which colors are great for your skin tone, and which collars will suit your face shape. Online measurement profiles will be created at the event; after that, creating a custom wardrobe of suits, shirts, outerwear and chinos is simply a click away.
Indochino at a Glance:
- Indochino lets any man regardless of size, budget or location… measure, customize and order a made to order, affordable suit in as little as 10 minutes.
- Custom Suits starting at $379.
- Custom Shirts starting at $79.
- Tailored to your exact measurements.
- Suits have 6 standard customizations and 14 advanced customizations, which can be chosen under the “more options” tab on the customizations page when selecting your design preferences.
- Shirts have 3 standard customizations and 4 advanced customizations.
- Free Shipping Worldwide.
- If your garment is not what you expected, Indochino will make it right. Up to $75 dollars in alteration credits are provided for any adjustments you may need, and on the occasion that your garment cannot be adjusted, a remake of the garment will be created free of charge.
Co-founded in 2007 by Kyle Vucko, CEO, and Heikal Gani, chief creative officer, Indochino offers an assortment of both classic and fashion-forward suits, shirts, and outerwear. The company is headquartered in Vancouver, BC. To learn more about Indochino, visit www.indochino.com. To receive updates on Indochino's latest collections and style services, join Indochino on Facebook at www.facebook.com/indochino or follow Indochino on Twitter at www.twitter.com/indochino.