We will be joining the AICI telecalss series to discuss the world of style for black men. Black men are known to have their own unique and descriptive style of dress, but they also have a set of issues which continue to plague men all over the world.
This teleclass is not only for AICI consultants. Anyone interested in learning more about how to market, sell, consult, and inspire black men to achieve their individual and collective style goals can join the discussion. We hope to see you there.
Black Man Style ~ The Art of Dressing Men of Color
May 14, 2014
12:00 pm EST – New York
This teleclass will introduce the Black Man Style, the exclusive online personal presentation course for black men to current AICI members in order to enhance and improve their ability to understand and address the pressing style and fashion needs of the global African American male.
- Introduce Black Man Style product to the AICI audience
- Discuss the history of black male style
- Discuss the future of black male style
- Discuss the fundamentals of working with black men individually
- Discuss the fundamentals of working with black men collectively